UnitedHealthOne Copay plans are similar to traditional coinsurance offered by employer plans that include a copayment for out-of-pocket medical expenses. If you are looking for a plan that offers copay benefits, preventive care, and prescription drugs, we have two plans for you to choose from.
Those who may prefer a Copay Plan:
- Those who are comfortable with employer-sponsored health insurance and want that sort of plan design.
- Families with young children who have regularly scheduled doctor office visits.
- Adults who want Copay benefits for preventive care and prescription drugs.
- When you use a preferred network doctor for an office visit, we pay 100% for history and exam fees after a $35 copay with Copay SelectSM. Office expenses outside your network are not eligible for copay benefits. Additional features include:
- Prescription Drug Copays
- Comprehensive coverage for inpatient and outpatient medical expenses.
UnitedHealthOne Copay Saver plan provides the convenience of copayments for doctor office visits (limited to 2 per person, per calendar year) for a lower monthly premium.
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility, and renewal terms, call a licensed advisor to discuss your health plan by contacting us or get a free quote. Plan availability varies by state.