Individual United Health Care dental insurance plans provide you with the coverage you need to promote good dental health!
With either of our dental plans, you can take advantage of:
- Preventive care with NO deductible or waiting period.
- Access to an extensive network of about 73,000 dentists!
- A $50 annual deductible per person (limited to 3 individual $50 deductibles) for Basic and Major Services. Then, we pay 80% for basic services and 50% for major services.*
- An annual maximum benefit of $1,000 per covered person.
Dental Insurance Coverage Map
Which United Health Care dental plan is right for you?
Dental Premier – We think this dental insurance plan is the best option for the flexibility of using out-of-network dentists.
Dental Value – Using our extensive network of about 73,000 dentists provides the highest level of benefits.
Review our Dental Insurance Plans brochure to learn more.
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility, and renewal terms, call a licensed advisor to discuss your health plan by contacting us or get a free quote. Plan availability varies by state.
* After applicable waiting period.