UnitedHealthOne High Deductible Health Insurance Plans Offer the Lowest Premiums!
Those who may prefer a High Deductible Plans:
- Costs less than more traditional Copay plans
- Anyone seeking lower cost protection from unexpected accidents and illnesses
- Early retirees needing a bridge to Medicare
High deductible health insurance allows you to save money on your premiums while taking the responsibility of covering minor or routine out of pocket medical expenses if they come up. You will also benefit from UnitedHealthcare’s wide-reaching network, which is available in most areas.
High Deductible Plan 100®
- UnitedHealthOne top-selling high deductible health plan, Plan 100, pays 100% of covered expenses, once you meet your calendar-year deductible.
High Deductible Plan 80®
- Plan 80 is our lowest premium high deductible health insurance plan. This plan provides coverage for hospital confinements, surgical procedures in or out of the hospital, and the more costly outpatient expenses.
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility, and renewal terms, call a licensed advisor to discuss your health plan by contacting us or get a free quote. Plan availability varies by state.