This insurance product can be an alternative to COBRA health insurance and can provide temporary health insurance for individuals who may have:
- Lost coverage through recent job or life changes
- Recently graduated and are no longer covered by your parent’s plan.
- A job as a seasonal worker
- Begun enjoying early retirement and are waiting for Medicare.
- Recently completed COBRA insurance coverage.
This short term health plan offers easy-to-understand temporary medical insurance designed for individuals and families in times of transition and change. Review our Short Term Medical Insurance brochure to learn more.
Personal insurance is not the same as COBRA, so review your COBRA information carefully. Your time to elect COBRA is limited by law. Failure to elect will eliminate HIPAA eligibly.
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility, and renewal terms, call a licensed advisor to discuss your health plan by contacting us or get a free quote. Plan availability varies by state.